But our most important partnership is with you.
- Your support means we have the necessary strength to engage with national governments and global agencies like the World Bank.
- Your support means we have the network to reach out to isolated tribes in the Congo and the Amazon.
- Your support means we can have real successes and lasting breakthrough in the conservation efforts for our one and only planet. Realistically? We are nothing without you.
WWF's Mission Statement:
To stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world's biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
To guide WWF in its task of achieving the mission, the following principles have been adopted. WWF will:
- be global, independent, multicultural and non party political
- use the best available scientific information to address issues and critically evaluate all its endeavors
- seek dialogue and avoid unnecessary confrontation
- build concrete conservation solutions through a combination of field based projects, policy initiatives, capacity building and education work
- involve local communities and indigenous peoples in the planning and execution of its field programs, respecting their cultural as well as economic needs
- strive to build partnerships with other organizations, governments, business and local communities to enhance WWF’s effectiveness
- run its operations in a cost effective manner and apply donors’ funds according to the highest standards of accountability.
For Direct Contact: You will be contacting WWF International based in Switzerland.
If you have a question for your local WWF office (such as concerning a donation, adoption or membership question) please try and contact them directly. The information pertaining to contact can be found by copying and pasting the link below.